Powered By Blogger

Hello

Hello
I love it when people follow me so can you guys help me get more followers.
How about this if you follow me I will follow you back and I will comment on you post .

Thanks, kittyland

Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

what's up?

hey ,
OK do you guys have brothers?
I do .
They are so annoying they like to burp.
So today one of my brothers asked the other one if he wanted to burp the Nathanael anthem.
Do you guys think that is wierd ?
I do :P.
Sooooooooo .....
I like to go sledding in the snow .
Do you like to go sledding in the snow?
:P :)
:-b

2 comments:

  1. Yes I have two brothers. One is 16 years older than me,and the other is 11 years older.
    I, not only think that burping the National Anthem is weird, I also think that it is impossible.

    ReplyDelete